- Current Projects
- Past Projects
- Project Partners
BodyWhys Youth Canada – Public Relations
BodyWhys Youth Canada is a national non-profit organization based in Calgary, focused on the prevention of childhood eating disorders and self-harming behaviours. Meaghan Buisson, the founder, is a world record holder in the sport of inline speed skating and she knows firsthand what it is like to battle eating disorders. I am thrilled to be working on a volunteer basis with Meaghan and the rest of the BodyWhys team to develop public relations strategies and communications initiatives to raise awareness of eating disorders and provide much-needed information to parents and youth.
Benefits of hiring Up Marketing
* Qualified & experienced talent with ‘in-house’ committment.
* Marketing expertise so that you can focus on your core business.
* Effective promotion of your product or service to customers.
* Cost effective & flexible.
* Greater return for your marketing investment.
Can I help you with your marketing?
I will help your company:
• clarify marketing goals
• establish a consistent & cohesive marketing plan
• save time, money & frustration
I integrate marketing ideas into tailored marketing solutions to:
• Establish strategic direction
• Formulate an action plan
• Manage implementation
Contact me for a no cost consultation to discuss how I can help find solutions to your marketing challenges. I look forward to hearing from you!